Rapport is the Foundation of All Coaching and Communication
...and the essence of 'how to gain rapport' is simple...
Match and mirror the person you are communicating with.
"People like people who are like them", "Like attracts like", etc.
But 'matching and mirroring' can sometimes get awkward.
"Is it just me or is this totally uncomfortable right now?!"
"Does this person notice that I'm copying them?"
"Am I not just mimicking them?"
"Am I being manipulative?"
...these are just a couple of the common thoughts that run through people's mind when they learn the concept of matching and mirroring.
Matching and Mirroring are totally natural phenomenon and they deeply enhance our connection and communication when done authentically
In this Workshop You'll Learn
- My simple technique to naturally fall into physical rapport with somebody in a way that is easy & authentic
- The key aspects to matching and mirroring effectively
- The Relationship between Rapport and Leadership
- The most important aspects of matching verbally
- Beyond physical rapport: How to match someone's beliefs while maintaining your integrity
- How to genuinely match someone's gestures without being "mimicky"
- How to build, maintain, and regain rapport - authentically
This Workshop is Experiential
All of the methods in this workshop come from my experience, and I aim to make this workshop as experiential as possible.
I am a firm believer that "learning is just a rumor until it is experienced in the body" so you will have an interactive experience with live interaction, and active participant chat/connections throughout the session.
Come and experience authentic rapport firsthand in this unique online workshop!
What You're Getting
This is an online workshop, attend from anywhere with internet.
Those who register will receive:
- The LIVE 60 minute online workshop with Jason Schneider
- Everybody who registers will receive the complete video & audio recordings of the Workshop, even if you can't make it.
About Jason Schneider
Since 2010 I have been in the business of coaching and training Coaches and those interested in Neuro-Linguistic Programming & Neuro-Semantics to develop along their mastery pathway.
I train others to apply NLP in a way that is authentic, natural, and brings out the best in themselves as well as in their clients - and I am looking forward to facilitating this workshop on building and maintaining rapport!